Field Service Auto Electrician
Job no: 492650
Work type: Casual
Location: Midwest, Southwest
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the role:
Field Service Auto Electricians needed for a long term position in the Mid West, WA. Working a flexible 2/1 roster with the option to work up to a 6/1.
Our filed service roles give you the chance to work across multiple underground and surface mine sites and work on a large range of OEM equipment. So you'll never get sick of working on the same mine site again!
- Rates up to $75 per hour + super on all hours worked
- Full pay for travel time
- $3,000 Mates of Mader referrals bonus
- Paid training – High Risk, Forklift, Dogging, A/C etc.
- Regular team events – paint balling, fishing charters, go karting and more!
- Opportunities right across Australia – transfer internally as you wish
- Pathways to Mader International – become an expat in Africa, Asia, USA or Canada
- Upskill opportunities through our trade upgrade program or RPL
- ‘Employee of the Year’ Awards (ask us about this!)
Skills & experience:
- Relevant Australian trade certificate
- 3+ years post trade experience working on plant equipment
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus and commitment for safety
Besides working alongside great people, you'll enjoy team events, a range of employee benefits and safety bonus incentives.
Apply now or emailing your CV directly to email@example.com or call Taylah on 0499 423 335 for more information.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend