Auto Electrician - DIDO
Job no: 492650
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Southwest
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
We are looking for experienced Auto Electricians to join the Mader Team in the South West of WA
This position will be on an Even Time, 7 Days On, 7 Days Off Roster. 84 Hour Working Week.
Maintenance, Service, and Repair of CAT Equipment
- Even Time Roster - 7/7, Work Half the Year
- Start Before 30/4/20 and win a Trip to Las Vegas + Accommodation + Spending Money
- Long term career opportunities
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with CAT Mobile Plant
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognised Trade Certificate
- Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH (desirable)
- High emotional intelligence a must
- Positive contributor to Mader Culture.
- Motivated to create value for our clients
- Unprecedented flexibility and options
- All candidates must be able to supply a valid driver's licence, a recent National Police Clearance (less than 3-months old) and have the ability to pass pre-employment medicals and drug/alcohol screening
Applicants are welcome to call Marvin on 0447 550 252 , we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend