Heavy Road Transport Mechanics - Goldfields
Job no: 492643
Work type: Casual
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Heavy Road Transport Mechanics – Mader Goldfields want YOU!
Join our team of talented mechanics and work on a variety of equipment from Western Star, CAT, Kenworth, Mack, Volvo and more!
Opportunities for a trade upgrade from Heavy Road Transport to Heavy Duty Fitter available after 6 months for certain candidates.
Choose between a 2/1 or 4/2 FIFO roster and earn competitive industry rates!
- Top industry rates with pay reviews at 3 months
- Flexible rosters tailored to you (perfect for families or travel lovers)
- Company ute supplied for our field service roles
- Advanced trade specific training and leadership programs
- International opportunities across the USA, Asia, Africa and Canada
- 10% superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Salary Sacrificing
- Mates of Mader referral bonuses up to $3,000
Skills & Experience:
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Australian working rights
- Valid manual driver's license
- Strong commitment to safety
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Shortlisting immediately! Apply online or email CV directly to email@example.com or call Jazmine Stone on 0477 110 363.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend