Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic - QLD
Job no: 492630
Work type: Casual
Location: Queensland - Mackay, Queensland - Bowen Basin
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade, Team Leader & Supervision
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Join the Mader family today as a HD Mechanic! We are actively seeking skilled HME mechanics/diesel fitters for numerous site based and floating field service roles. These roles require strong experience working with CAT, Liebherr, Hitachi and Komatsu mining equipment.
To be successful in the Mader team you will possess excellent knowledge of mining equipment and have the ability to execute:
- Preventative maintenance
- Service and repairs
- Component change outs
- Breakdowns support
- Minor and major shutdown support
These roles are available on 7/7 and floating field service.
Enjoy extensive employee benefits
- Opportunities to work across Australia and Internationally!
- Salary sacrifice
- Years of service recognition
- Employee of the year Awards (previous winners have been sent to USA, Vietnam and South America)
- Discounted memberships and health insurance discounts
Check us out here for a comprehensive list of employee benefits - https://www.madergroup.com.au
To be successful we require:
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade / Plant Mechanic Qualification (Australian Recognised)
- Strong mine site knowledge and experience
- Valid C class Driver's Licence
- High risk qualifications (beneficial)
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity. APPLY NOW!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend