Mobile Plant Mechanic
Job no: 492629
Work type: Casual
Location: Wollongong, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
As a national leader in mining, we’re aligned with a broad network of industry players including all major owner-miners in Australia. Work on a large variety of equipment spread over a range of worksites across NSW, with future opportunities intrastate and international.
If you have experience working on Mobile Plant equipment and are looking to join a great team in a Drive In Drive Out capacity across NSW, including the Hunter Valley and Gunnedah Basin, we want to hear from you!
Benefits of joining the Mader team:
- Competitive pay & accommodation included
- Company vehicle opportunity
- Flexible rosters including 8:6, 2:1
- Fortnightly pay
- Super paid on all hours
- Referral schemes up to $4000
- Progression and training opportunities
To join us in NSW you will need:
- Australian recognised Mobile Plant Trade Certificate
- Minimum 1 year mining experience preferred
- High Risk work licences
- Strong diagnostic capabilities and motivated with a professional attitude
- Respect for safety and an approach that promotes safety in the workplace
---> Click APPLY NOW and send your resume today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend