Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic | Rostered Maintenance
Job no: 492586
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role
Actively seeking HD Mechanics to join our Rostered Maintenance division based in the Pilbara. Give your partner a plan for the year with this role you will have set fly in and fly out days as well as locked in work at the same site, with the same crew.
Skills & Experience:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate - Mobile Equipment / Heavy Equipment / Diesel Mechanic
- Previous experience servicing CAT / Hitachi / Komatsu / other mining equipment
- Hold a valid "c" class driver's licence
- Proficient and motivated work ethic
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
- Police Clearance (obtained within 6 months) required for some assignments
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus and commitment for safety
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Apply online or email CV directly to email@example.com or call Cindy Nguyen on 0439 217 115.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend