Job no: 492524
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
Mader are looking for an experienced Line borer to join our team servicing a number of our clients throughout the Pilbara and Goldfield regions. The ideal candidate will have experience working on Liebherr, CAT, Hitachi, Terex and Komatsu equipment.
- MUST have 3+ years line boring experience
- Boilermaker or Machinist trade background
- HR Driver's License preferred
- National police clearance less then 6 months old
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Competitive industry rates and an earning potential of up to $220,000 + Super annually
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Flexible rosters on offer
- Work across multiple mines sites in the Pilbara and Goldfields region
- Employee incentives and fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing
- PLUS join the team now and go in the draw to win a trip to Las Vegas!
Please APPLY NOW with an updated resume or for more information contact Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959 for a confidential discussion.
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend