Job no: 492502
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
Mader are seeking qualified Tyre Fitters for a number of vacancies we have across the Pilbara offered on a flexible 2:1 roster.
- Work for a stable employer with 15 years’ industry experience and counting
- Proud to be named ‘2019 Mining Contractor of the Year’
- Service a widening client base of more than 200 customers
- Establish a work/life balance with flexible rosters offered
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Employee incentives, salary sacrificing and $3000 referral schemes
Skills & Experience:
- Certificate II in Tyre Fitting (Heavy Vehicles)
- Proven experience with tyre change and repairs on Heavy Earth-moving equipment and Light Vehicles
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment
- Valid HR Driver license
- Forklift license
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend