Job no: 492476
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Due to company growth, our operations are expanding and we have an exciting opportunity for Service People to join our Goldfields Team on a 2/1 roster.
Skills and Experience
- HR drivers licence is essential
- Minimum of 2 Years Maintenance Mining Experience
- Experience on OEM equipment (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing.
- Strong understanding and adherence to OHS procedures and practices
- Forklift, EWP, Working at Heights highly desirable
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
Mader is a leading contracting company that has quickly forged a reputation in the industry as the specialists in mobile equipment support. Winner of the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year award (Future of Mining), we work across the globe, deploying over 1300 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
Applicants are welcome to call Cindy Nguyen on 0437 863 815, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend