Drill fitters - Even Time Roster
Job no: 492459
Work type: Casual
Location: South Australia
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are looking for Drill Fitters for a 2/2 roster. Working underground predominantly on Atlas Copco and Sandvik Equipment.
- Work a 2/2 Roster
- Service, Maintain and Repair Underground Drill Rigs – Atlas Copco and Sandvik experience needed
- Start Before 30/4/20 and win a Trip to Las Vegas + Accommodation + Spending Money
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
Skills and Experience
- Vast underground drill experience (Atlas Copco experience is highly regarded)
- Australian Recognised Trade Cert (Cert III - Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic)
- Mine site experience
- Strong Focus on Safety in the workplace
- Can-do attitude with a drive to exceed
- Minimum C Class DL
- Be willing to undergo a full pre-employment medical incl. Drug and Alcohol test
- Be willing to obtain a criminal record check
Applicants are welcome to call Marvin on 0447 550 252 , we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend