Job no: 492442
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara, WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
Our WA operations have never been busier! Join our growing and dynamic team of boilermakers supporting our clients across the Pilbara, Goldfields and Perth metro region on various rosters.
Mader has the largest customer base of any HME service provider in the state, meaning our Boilermakers have exposure to the widest variety of equipment and sites in the mining industry.
Prior experience in working on mobile plant equipment - buckets, trays & crack repairs is required and working with a variety of welding wires including Hobart XLR8, 71-81 dual shield, 232 and 311 inner shield is essential.
- Top industry rates with pay reviews at 3 months
- Flexible rosters perfect for travel lovers or family
- Gym and Private Health discounts
- Tool Insurance and Salary Sacrificing
- Years of service bonus
- Team Leadership Program
- Mates of Mader referral bonus
- Regular team events
- Super paid on all hours worked
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified Boilermaker
- Australian working rights
- Experience working on mobile plant is essential
- Valid Manuel driver's license - HR desired
- EWP, Forklift, Dogging/Rigging licenses desired
- Strong commitment to safety
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to email@example.com or call Linda Parsons on 0437 873 187.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend