Job no: 492442
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara, WA - Goldfields, WA - Southwest
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
Mader are currently looking for experience Boilermakers for a number of opportunities across the Pilbara, Goldfields and Perth Metro region. To be considered you must have experience working on CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi Heavy Earthmoving equipment.
- Competitive industry rates
- Take control of your work/life balance with a flexible roster
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Job security and long-term career opportunities
- Variety of work and opportunities to work across multiple mine sites in Australia
- Employee benefits including $3000 referral schemes and salary sacrificing
Skills and Experience:
- Engineering Heavy Fabrication Boilermaker (must be Australian recognised)
- Experience working on Mobile Plant equipment is essential
- Current tickets such as Forklift, EWP, WAH, DG, and CN highly desirabled
- Valid manual driver’s licence
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend