Light Vehicle Mechanic
Job no: 492441
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
Mader are seeking experienced Light Vehicle Mechanics to come and join our Pilbara team across various Rio, BHP and FMG mine sites. Your key responsibilities will be to maintain, service and repair a fleet of light vehicles on site.
- Flexible rosters - lifestyle and family friendly
- Up-skilling and professional development opportunities
- Gym and Private Health discounts
- Tool Insurance and Salary Sacrificing
- Years of service bonuses
- Team Leadership Program
- Mates of Mader referrals bonuses
- Regular team events
- Super paid on all hours worked
Skills & Experience:
- Light Vehicle Trade Qualification (Australian recognised)
- Mine site experience is essential to be considered
- Road transport experience is highly desired
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosing skills
- Valid manual driver’s licence
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend