Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics - Northern Territory
Job no: 492383
Work type: Casual, Full time
Location: WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
We are looking for keen and committed Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join the team and represent our brand and company in a flexible role, tailored to suit you. Our operations are expanding and we have an exciting opportunity for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join our Northern Territory Team on a 8/6 roster. Direct flights to site from Perth, Brisbane and Darwin.
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair a variety of open cut and underground machinery
- Breakdown and call-out provisions
- Work autonomously or as part of a team to get jobs done at a high standard
- Follow all procedures and complete all tasks safely and efficiently
Skills and Experience
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Trade Certificate (Australian recognised)
- Experience working on Mobile Plant
- A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
- Current Police Clearance
Applicants can call Marvin on 0447 550 252 for more details.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend