Auto Electrician - Pilbara
Job no: 492306
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Job:
Mader are currently seeking experienced mobile plant Auto Electricians for site based and field service positions across the Pilbara region in Western Australia. We have various sites and rosters available, whether you enjoy traveling around the Pilbara in one of our field service utes or rolling on a 2:1, 2:2 or 4:2 rosters its your choice!
Interstate applicants will be paid a daily rate of $300 for their 14 days isolation plus have their accommodation paid for - all before you even starting!
- Flexibly rosters to choose from
- Brand new field service utes for our field service positions
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Job security and long-term career opportunities
- Opportunities to work across multiple mine sites across the Pilbara and Australia wide
- Employee benefits including $3000 referral schemes and salary sacrificing
Skills & Experience:
- Australian recognised Auto Electrical Trade Certificate
- MEM experience working on CAT, Komatsu, Liebherr, Hitachi desired
- A/C diagnostic experience
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus on safety and quality
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend