Mader Group is a leading heavy equipment maintenance provider powered by mechanically minded specialists. We are passionate about maintenance and dedicated to helping our mining and civil customers hit targets daily through optimal fleet and plant performance.
With a global network of 240+ customers and local branches across Australia, United States, Africa and Asia, Mader has the capacity to deploy skilled and dynamic tradespeople across the world for top tier equipment maintenance, a feat only made possible by attracting and retaining the best workforce.
Our strong workplace culture is the foundation of our business. We're values driven, solutions focused and backed by a management team that believe in team work, opportunity and personal growth. Besides working alongside great people, you'll enjoy team events, a range of employee benefits and generous bonus incentives.
About the role:
This multi-functional and heavily digital focussed role will have you running advertising campaigns on a global scale. Your efforts will underpin the company’s growth and build Mader Group’s profile as an employer of choice in the civil and mining industries internationally.
Day to day activities include building engaging content, implementing and analysing marketing campaigns from end-to-end, and refining lead acquisition and nurturing techniques through digital channels such as social media and email marketing. You will be required to develop and coordinate marketing strategies that inform, motivate, influence and achieve results, and will also be responsible for providing functional advisory services to individual business units company wide.
Working within a dynamic and energetic marketing team in our Perth Head Office, this role reports directly to the Investor Relations, Marketing and Communications Manager.
Why work with us?
We’re progressive. We’re digitally focused. Fun is basically our middle name – and a core value of the business! We believe in driving change and building next-level careers. At Mader Group, being an Employer of Choice is more than a branding exercise. We are actively building an innovative, transparent and fun workplace worth joining.
Perks of the job:
- Generous bonus incentives
- Years of service rewards
- Frequent team events
- Epic Christmas party
- Training opportunities
- Travel opportunities – occasional travel to mine sites and to our Brisbane office
- Flexible hours when required
The perfect candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism and/or equivalent discipline.
- Digital marketing experience is highly desirable (ecommerce, SEO, SEM, PPC etc.)
- Creative skills (Adobe Suite skills will be beneficial)
- Relevant industry experience in civil, mining, mechanical trades or workshop environments, particularly in a contracting environment, is highly desirable.
- Minimum four years marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- A current WA Drivers Licence with the ability to travel locally and interstate as required.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team to drive marketing initiatives and projects.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Mader Group’s Head Office is located in Perth, Western Australia, on the land of the Noongar people. We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.