Heavy Diesel Fitters wanted for Queensland projects - DIDO Specialist Services & Field Service
Job no: 493052
Work type: Casual
Location: Brisbane, Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett, Gladstone & Central QLD, Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast, Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowooba & Darling Downs, Cairns & Far North QLD
Categories: Operations - Trades
We’re actively hiring Heavy Diesel Fitters with previous experience on heavy equipment to join our Specialist Services & Field Service positions available based on various rosters such as fixed 6/6, 5/4/4/5, 7/7 , 3/1 or longer as well as flexible rosters, we have an offer for you.
To be considered, you must hold the following:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Standard 11 required or willingness to obtain (we can facilitate)
- Coal Board Medical advantageous
- 2 years Post trade experience on either mining equipment, civil construction or agricultural
- Valid C class driver's licence
- Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for meeting time frames
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused
- Valid Police Clearance within 6 months
Did you know when you join Mader Queensland your career instantly takes off!! Here’s why:
- Mader employees are now located in every state across Australia;
- Mader have seen exceptional growth in Australia as well as overseas including in the US, Canada, Mongolia, Egypt, Mauritania & PNG (Covid has delayed mobilisation); with several HD Fitters having deployed to the US for a 2 year exchange program;
- Another 15 LV Mechanics in Mader Queensland have recently been locked in to complete their trade upgrades in 2021 which involves a 18 month training program;
- Mader Queensland comprises of 5 divisions: Rostered Maintenance, Ancillary, Field Service, Specialist Services and Shutdowns.
- Along with over 1,600 team mates enjoy diversity with the one employer yet the company’s structure ensures every member of the team has a close relationship with their coordinators and managers.
- Sponsorships, bonuses, employee discounts, salary sacrifice, relocation assistance, frequent safety meetings, Mader Days, referral scheme, insurance and so much more.
To fast track your application forward your resume to Hannah at Hannah.Lane@madergroup.com.au or simply email any queries you may and I'll be in touch as soon as possible.
Check us out here - https://www.madergroup.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend