Heavy Diesel Fitters wanted for Central Queensland projects - DIDO and FIFO Brisbane
Job no: 493052
Work type: Casual
Location: Brisbane, Bowen Basin
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
We’re actively hiring Heavy Diesel Fitters with previous experience on heavy equipment. With Rostered Maintenance, Shutdowns, Field Service and Specialist Services positions available based on various rosters such as fixed 6/6, 5/4/4/5, 7/7 , 2/1 or longer as well as flexible rosters, we have an offer for you. Whether you want to work in NSW only or enjoy the diversity operating across multiple sites in NSW and QLD. We have you sorted. We can offer immediate starts as well as delayed starts.
To be considered, you must hold the following:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Standard 11 required or willingness to obtain (we can facilitate)
- Coal Board Medical advantageous
- 2 years Post trade experience on either mining equipment, civil construction or agricultural
- Valid C class driver's licence
- Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for meeting time frames
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused
- Valid Police Clearance within 6 months
Did you know when you join Mader Queensland your career instantly takes off!! Here’s why:
- Mader employees are now located in every state across Australia;
- Mader have seen exceptional growth in Australia as well as overseas including in the US, Mongolia, Egypt, Mauritania & PNG (Covid has delayed mobilisation); with several HD Fitters having deployed to the US for a 2 year exchange program;
- Another 15 LV Mechanics in Mader Queensland have recently been locked in to complete their trade upgrades in 2021 which involves a 18 month training program;
- Mader Queensland comprises of 5 divisions: Rostered Maintenance, Ancillary, Field Service, Specialist Services and Shutdowns.
- Along with over 1,600 team mates enjoy diversity with the one employer yet the company’s structure ensures every member of the team has a close relationship with their coordinators and managers.
- Sponsorships, bonuses, employee discounts, salary sacrifice, relocation assistance, frequent safety meetings, Mader Days, referral scheme, insurance and so much more.
To fast track your application forward your resume to Sam at Samz@madergroup.com.au or simply email any queries you may and I'll be in touch as soon as possible.
Check us out here - https://www.madergroup.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend