Infrastructure Maintenance Coordinator / Business Development Manager
Job no: 493051
Work type: Full time
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
THE MADER INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE TEAM ARE COMING TO QUEENSLAND!!
About the Company
Mader Group has forged a reputation in mining and civil industries as the specialists in mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance. Our Infrastructure Maintenance division provides people, expertise and team-based solutions to keep all process and non-process infrastructure powering at peak performance.
Made up of mechanical, electrical and boilermaker/welder experts, our highly specialised teams work together seamlessly to reduce downtime and improve efficiencies – safely, on time and to plan.
Mader Infrastructure Maintenance (IM), across our Western operations, is seeing significant growth which has allowed for this new opportunity, for a talented Maintenance Coordinator / Business Development Manager of Infrastructure Maintenance – East Coast operations. Reporting directly to the IM General Manager, based in our Hamilton, Brisbane office, you will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities across the Mining and Oil & Gas industries for Mader IM in Queensland and New South Wales. The role will require a multi-skilled individual who has the ability to advise, lead and coordinate the supply of fixed plant maintenance personnel for shutdown maintenance.
Reporting to the respective General Manager, the role will include:
- Managing and retaining relationships within current portfolio, with a strong focus on generating leads and contacting prospective customers across both Queensland and New South Wales
- Writing business proposals and negotiating with existing and new customers
- Developing growth strategies, plans and opportunities in target markets
- Attending face to face, video conferences and events with clients
- Promoting a proactive and safety focused culture
- Coordinating both mechanical and electrical trades personnel
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Drafting and reviewing supplier agreements
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Providing expertise on services available within the Group
- Adhering to company policies, procedures whilst enhancing the Mader brand.
- Travelling to mine sites and various clients intermittently
- A strong background in a similar role within Fixed Plant Maintenance / Infrastructure Maintenance or supply services companies at a leadership level with sales exposure
- Mechanical Engineering / Electrical / Fabrication Trade (not essential)
- Proven track record of success with commercial experience in a similar role (Fixed Plant Maintenance advantageous)
- Existing relationships and strong network within the mining industry (preferably across QLD & NSW)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Outstanding customer relations and people management skills
- Enthusiastic to win new business, build on relationships and execute plans
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- High-level communication and negotiating skills
- Sound knowledge utilising Microsoft Office Suite
- Competent conflict resolution skills
- Current car driver’s licence
In return we offer:
- Attractive Remuneration Package (Laptop / Phone included)
- Performance Bonus scheme
- Car parking on site (Hamilton, Brisbane office)
- Exposure to work across the Australian mining industry with possible international opportunities in our USA offices
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Training and development opportunities
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encouraging Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend