Who are Mader?
Mader Group has forged a reputation as the go-to mining specialists for mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance and support. Join a team of highly skilled professionals delivering results and solutions globally and servicing a widening client base of more than 200 customers.
We offer long term secure work with a loyal team.
We currently have multiple opportunities for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters wanting a crew/workshop position - either lifestyle or 7/7 - choice is yours!
Great money - up to $70/hr + super, working on a range of heavy mobile equipment - repair and maintenance of mechanical, pneumatic as well as diesel systems and hydraulic repairs.
To join us you will need:
• Minimum one year Heavy Duty Diesel Fitting experience necessary
• Australian recognised Trade Certificate - Diesel fitter/Plant mechanic
• Strong diagnostic capabilities and motivated with a professional attitude
• Respect for safety and an approach that promotes safety in the workplace
Benefits of joining our team!
• Workshop based role - make top $$$
• GREAT pay - up to $70/hr + super on all hours
• Fortnightly pay
• Trade upgrade programs
• Company perks - corporate discounts, employee events, salary sacrifice and many more!
• Interstate and international opportunities
• Referral program up to $3000 - make extra money referring mates
Click APPLY NOW and send your resume today!
For more information on Mader Group, check out our website on www.madergroup.com.au
or contact Slavka on 0455 267 568, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.