Heavy Road Transport Mechanic | Perth Metro
Job no: 492909
Work type: Casual, Full time
Location: Perth - Maddington Workshop
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role
We require Heavy Road Transport Mechanics that want to be home every night and be Perth based.
We can offer long-term career opportunities and progression on a Monday to Friday or 2/1 roster in Perth, Days and Afternoon shifts available (3pm- 12am).
With rapid growth and expanding domestic demand, our future has never looked brighter. Servicing a widening client base located in;
- South Guildford
- Kwinana/Rockingham area
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus and commitment for safety
- Top industry rates with pay review at 3 months
- Generous Mates of Mader referrals bonuses
- Gym and private health discounts
- Tool insurance and salary sacrificing
- Years of service bonuses
- Team leadership program
- Regular team events
- Super paid on all hours worked
- ‘Employee of the Year’ Awards (ask us about this!)
Come and work for the largest independent provider of mobile mining equipment maintenance in Australia!
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maria on 0447 330 353.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend