Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Job no: 492907
Work type: Casual
Location: Brisbane, Bowen Basin
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Come and work for Australia’s ‘Most Trusted Mining & Civil Contractor’ 2021!
Mader Group has forged a reputation in mining and civil industries as the specialists in mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance. Today, we deploy 1,400 employees across Australia, U.S.A, Mongolia, PNG, Mauritania & Laos, providing people, expertise, and maintenance solutions to keep heavy equipment powering at peak performance.
We are currently seeking experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics/Plant Mechanics to work across various sites in Qld.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Top industry rates
- Variety of rosters - 7/7, 8/6, 2/1 or 3/1 + camp provided
- Trade upgrades available
- Family orientated business, built and operated by tradespeople
- Field service vehicle + fuel cards supplied if you choose Field Services
- Additional perks: Reward programs – years of service, $3000 referral rewards, salary sacrifice options, corporate discounts and many more!
- Regular pay reviews
- Global opportunities - fancy working overseas? We can make that happen.
What do we need from you?
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Mobile Plant or Diesel Fitting) essential
- Standard 11 required or willingness to obtain (we can facilitate)
- 2 years Post trade experience on either mining equipment, civil construction or agricultural
- Valid C class driver's licence
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
Applicants are welcome to email email@example.com or call me on 0455 267 568 for more information.
Check us out here - https://www.madergroup.com.au
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend