Auto Electricians - Heavy Equipment Maintenance (QLD and NSW)
Job no: 492906
Work type: Casual
Location: Bowen Basin
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
We’re actively hiring qualified Auto Electricians with previous experience on heavy equipment. With Rostered Maintenance, Shutdowns, Metro, Field Service and Specialist Services positions available based on various rosters such as fixed 7/7 or flexible rosters, we have an offer for you. We can offer immediate starts as well as delayed starts.
Mader means more for your career. Here's why:
- Mader employees are now located in every state across Australia
- Mader Queensland comprises of 4 divisions: Rostered Maintenance, Ancillary, Field Service and Shutdowns.
- Along with 1,600 team mates enjoy diversity with the one employer yet the company’s structure ensures every member of the team has a close relationship with their coordinators and managers.
- Bonuses, employee discounts, salary sacrifice, relocation assistance, frequent safety meetings, Mader Days, referral scheme, insurance and so much more.
To be considered, you must hold the following:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Standard 11 required or willingness to obtain (we can facilitate)
- Coal Board Medical advantageous
- 2 years Post trade experience on either mining equipment, civil construction or agricultural
- Valid C class driver's licence
- Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for meeting time frames
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused
To apply simply submit your resume online or email Sam@madergroup.com.au
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.
Check us out here - https://www.madergroup.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend