HD Mechanic | Rapid Response
Job no: 492837
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
“Over the years it has been and still is like a brotherhood to an extent. I’ve met some of my best mates whilst working for Mader. Comforting knowing they have my back if things get turned upside down” Testimonial – 12 year Mader employee.
About the Role:
Flying from Perth to site completing breakdowns and general service work on site mobile equipment.
We are looking for the best of the best. Confident and competent mechanics to fulfil short term FIFO roles. With the option to move from site to site, no two weeks are the same. Come, join the team and represent our brand and company in a flexible role, tailored to suit you.
- Company representation and client satisfaction.
- Ability to provide a prompt and instant service across the state.
- Being flexible.
- Be ready for a challenge and happy to go to any site.
- Extensive knowledge on CAT, Hitachi, Liebherr, Komatsu Atlas Copco.
- Australian recognised trade cert and Australian working rights.
- Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH (desirable)
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Applicants are welcome to call Linda Parsons on 0437 873 187 or email CV directly to email@example.com - we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend