Administrator / Mobilisation Officer
Mader is a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the Australian mining industry. We pride ourselves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through our strong team culture, dedication and skills within the industry. Since its establishment back in 2005, Mader has expanded rapidly, now deploying more than 1400 skilled employees to a large variety of sites throughout Australia & Internationally.
Mader is now seeking an experienced Administrator / Mobilisation Officer to join our team in for a fixed term 12 Month Maternity cover, with potential for a full time permanent time role on conclusion.
This exciting position will be responsible for all site mobilisation and administration duties required for our team. This position will be based at our East Maitland office, with an immediate start date.
Main responsibilities include:
• Planning and coordinating the mobilisation of manning requirements
• Booking and managing accommodation for employees
• Liaising with site staff and employees to ensure smooth entry to sites
• Mobilise personnel through any client or site-specific databases
• Organising site specific inductions, PPE and medical requirements
• Monitoring of employee licenses/tickets and maintaining Training Matrix
• Timesheet reconciliation and payroll data entry
• Creation and reconciliation of monthly invoices, including liasing with sites for overdue accounts
• Liaising with management regarding process issues in a recorded and detailed fashion
• Assisting with quoting and job file organisation
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role, site experience is preferred however not essential
• Hunter Valley Mining knowledge important but not essential
• Proven experience booking accommodation direct with relevant providers
• Highly efficient and accurate data entry skills
• Very proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience using accounting packages such as GreenTree or Pronto
• Exposure to Client mobilisation systems such as Pegasus / Damstra
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills and team player
• Ability to multi task and meet multiple deadlines
• Professional and friendly attitude
Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.