Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic / Plant Mechanic
Job no: 492806
Work type: Casual
Location: Wollongong, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Come and work for Australia’s ‘Most Trusted Mining & Civil Contractor’ 2021!
Mader Group has forged a reputation in mining and civil industries as the specialists in mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance. Today, we deploy 1,400 employees across Australia, U.S.A, Mongolia, PNG, Mauritania & Laos, providing people, expertise, and maintenance solutions to keep heavy equipment powering at peak performance.
We are currently seeking experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics/Plant Mechanics/Digger Fitters to work across various sites in NSW.
Open cut and underground opportunities across NSW!
The best part about joining Mader is the exponential growth you immediately experience by getting hands on experience on a variety of equipment, access to International and Interstate positions.
Come onboard and get the best company perks in NSW:
- $$$ top industry rates - get paid what you are worth plus super paid on ALL hours
- 2/1, 8/6 or flexible rosters to work with your lifestyle!
- Variety of locations and sites across the state - we have 30+ clients
- Upskilling and training opportunities including RPL, tickets and more
- Regular team and company-wide events (Mader Days, Family nights, Division Meet Ups and Christmas Party held in three states to accommodating our workforce)
- International opportunities across Africa, Asia, PNG, US and Canada
- Gym and private health discounts / Salary sacrificing / Years of service gift scheme
- Mates of Mader referrals bonus - earn up to $3000 for a successful referral
Skills & Experience needed for the job:
- Previous experience servicing and maintaining mining equipment
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate – Mobile Plant Technology, Diesel Fitter, Heavy Equipment, etc
- Strong focus and commitment to safety
Join Mader for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume through Seek.
Have any questions?
Please call Slavka on 0455 267 568.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend