Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic | Rostered Maintenance FIFO
Job no: 492792
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Actively seeking HD Mechanics to join our team Rostered Maintenance division based in the Pilbara. With these positions, you will have set fly in and fly out days as well as locked in work at the same site, with the same crew. These positions are FIFO on a 2/1, 2/2 or 8/6 from Perth.
- Top Industry Rates $$ Up to $75
- Flexible rosters - lifestyle and family friendly
- Gym and Private Health discounts
- Tool Insurance and Salary Sacrificing
- Years of service bonuses
- Team Leadership Program
- Mates of Mader referrals bonuses
- Regular team events
- Relocation assistance up to $12K
- Super paid on all hours worked
Skills & Experience:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate - Mobile Equipment / Heavy Equipment / Diesel Mechanic
- Previous experience servicing CAT / Hitachi / Komatsu / other mining equipment
- Hold a valid "c" class driver's licence
- Proficient and motivated work ethic
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
- Police Clearance (obtained within 6 months) required for some assignments
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cindy on 0439 217 115.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend