Health Safety & Injury Management Administrator
Job no: 492767
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Perth, Head Office
Categories: Health, Safety & Environment
We have an exciting opportunity for a Health Safety & Injury Management Administrator to join our Perth-based team on a fixed term 12 month contract.
Reporting to the HSE Coordinator, your responsibility will be to provide injury management and administrative support across the Mader group. The role will also include but will not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Providing administrative and technical support to assist the Health and Safety team.
- Booking, attending and management of worker compensation appointments
- Management of injury management records
- Collect, process and collate data to update cyclical and ad-hoc reports as required
- Undertake data input activities and administer the company’s HSE databases
- Ensure accurate records of incidents investigations and all legally required records, training certificates, inspection reports and other documents are readily available on request.
- Assist where appropriate with Health Safety operational, auditing, safety observations and administrative support activities,
- Development of Health Safety documents including policies and procedures, templates and tools.
- Proof reading and completion of Health Safety reports, risk assessments and incident investigations.
- Work with the broader team contributing to Health Safety strategies and Project initiatives.
- Supporting initiatives to improve safety culture.
You will have experience in injury management or Health Safety administration role, with an eye for detail and an appreciation for the importance of a high level of accuracy at all times.
Your demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, including stakeholder engagement, will ensure clear and concise information is presented to the team, manager and customers whilst having an understanding of the importance of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism.
A sound knowledge of computer applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including experience in the use of database and records management systems will ensure information is accurately captured and easily extracted for analysis and other purposes.
A proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required with high levels of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism are expected. Previous experience and knowledge of health and safety within a mining environment is desirable but not essential.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend