Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics - RAPID RESPONSE
Job no: 492738
Work type: Casual
Location: Coffe Harbour & North Coast, Dubbo & Central NSW, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter Valley, Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast, Darwin, Brisbane, Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett, Cairns & Far North QLD, Gladstone & Central QLD, Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast, Mackay & Coalfields, Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowooba & Darling Downs, Bunbury & South West, Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest, Kalgoorlie & Goldfield, Perth - Mader Head Office, Perth - Mader Workshop, Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trades, Team Leader & Supervision
“Over the years it has been and still is like a brotherhood to an extent. I’ve met some of my best mates whilst working for Mader. It's comforting knowing they have my back if things get turned upside down” Testimonial – 12 year Mader employee.
About the Role:
Flying from all across Australia to your Cruiser in Pilbara - completing breakdowns and general service work on site mobile equipment.
We are looking for the best of the best. Confident and competent mechanics to fulfil short term FIFO roles. With the option to move from site to site, no two weeks are the same. Come, join the team and represent our brand and company in a flexible role, tailored to suit you.
- Company representation and client satisfaction.
- Ability to provide a prompt and instant service across the state.
- Being flexible.
- Be ready for a challenge and happy to go to any site.
- Extensive knowledge on CAT, Hitachi, Liebherr, Komatsu Atlas Copco.
- Australian recognised trade cert and Australian working rights.
- Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH (desirable)
- Mader in Western Australia - Rostered Maintenance, Field Service, Rapid Response, Metro, International, Drills Support, Digger Support, Power Gen & Marine, Shutdowns, HME Electrical, Goldfields and Ancillary
- Operations across every state in Australia as well as abroad including US, Canada, Mongolia, Africa and Laos
- Employ over 1,600 personnel across the World yet never lose focus on every individual's welfare. The company structure ensures every member of the team has a close relationship with their coordinators and managers.
- Sponsorships, bonuses, employee discounts, salary sacrifice, relocation assistance, frequent safety meetings, Mader Days, referral scheme, insurance, monthly social events and so much more.
Get in touch with Sam today on 0438 127 622 or email email@example.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend