Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics - Perth Workshop
Job no: 492726
Work type: Casual
Location: Perth - Maddington Workshop
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Company
Mader Group has forged a reputation in mining and civil industries as the specialists in mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance. Today, we deploy more than 1,500 employees globally, providing people, expertise, and maintenance solutions to keep heavy equipment powering at peak performance.
About the Role
We require Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics for our Maddington Workshop, Weekday Role, 10hr Days.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus and commitment for safety
- Top industry rates with pay review at 3 months
- Gym and private health discounts
- Tool insurance and salary sacrificing
- Years of service bonuses
- Team leadership program
- Generous Mates of Mader referrals bonuses
- Regular team events
- Super paid on all hours worked
- ‘Employee of the Year’ Awards (ask us about this!)
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to email@example.com or call Cassie on 0447 330 353.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend