Underground Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Job no: 492670
Work type: Full time
Location: Illinois, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia
Categories: Operations - Trades
When working with Mader you'll get to enjoy a long list of perks and benefits, because we believe in rewarding our team!
Who are we?
We are the world’s leading provider of heavy equipment specialists. Supplying the mining industry with skilled mechanics to support multiple operations across the nation. Our robust reputation is built on a proven track record of providing top quality work in a professional and timely manner
You will NOT be considered without 3 years of the following experience
- Technical diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Machine rebuilds and overhauls
- Breakdown support
- Major component replacement
- Experience using CAT SIS and ET or similar programs
- Understand and correctly write JSEA, Take 5’s and OCCCs.
All on the following heavy equipment and brands
- CAT Haul Trucks, Loaders, Dozers
- Liebherr Excavators, Shovels
- Komatsu Excavators, Haul Trucks, Loaders
- Sandvik Drills, Jumbos, Bolters, Crushers
- Epiroc Muckers
Our teammates have:
- Positive and dedicated attitudes - be the person you would want on your team
- Professional approach in completing quality and outstanding levels of work and craftsmanship
- In depth knowledge and understanding of mining equipment
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work in remote areas within a supported team
- The ability to Work 14 Days/Nights on and 7 days off (excluding travel time)
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team
Why Work with Our Team – The Good Stuff:
- Due to our size and scale, there are many opportunities to learn, grow and do more than you ever thought possible.
- We are the industry leader in competitive rates
- Growth and expansion are always created internally with our career advancement opportunities and training
- Today we have the capacity to deploy over 1,600 highly skilled and dynamic tradespeople throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas
- 72 to 84 hours per week on average (That’s 60+ hours of overtime pay per pay period!)
- On average our leading mechanics are earning $140-160,000 annually
- Group Health including Medical, Dental and Vision!
- National travel opportunities
- Family Culture is Mader Culture – Endless Support and limitless opportunity
- Daily meal allowance with company provided lodging and accommodations
- Employer of choice for 3 years running We offer a lucrative Employee Referral incentive program! Mader will pay you for who you know – refer other skilled mechanics you know to the business and we will pay you $3000 for every successful start (this is an un-capped earning opportunity!) Build the culture you want and share the Mader opportunity with those you know
See What we've been up to:
Apply today and see where a career with Mader can take you tomorrow!
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend