Locomotive Technician l Pilbara
Job no: 492410
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Job:
Mader are seeking Locomotive Technicians to join our HME Electrical division for various Rail Projects in the Pilbara. Your key responsibilities will be to provide quality maintenance support and involve carrying out a full range of electrical and mechanical repairs on Locomotives. FIFO from Perth to the Pilbara on a 2:1 roster.
If you are interstate and looking to come and work in WA we will pay your flight over + Isolation ($3,500 for 14 days) + accommodation - all before you even start!
- Top Industry Rates $$ Up to $75
- Flexible rosters - lifestyle and family friendly
- Gym and Private Health discounts
- Tool Insurance and discounts
- Salary Sacrificing
- Years of service bonuses
- Team Leadership Programs
- Mates of Mader referral bonuses
- Advanced trade specific training
- Relocation assistance up to $12K
- Super paid on all hours worked
Skills & Experience:
- GE or EMD locomotive experience
- Relevant Electrical or Mechanical Trade
- High Voltage Switching ticket desirable
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- Strong focus and commitment to safety
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to email@example.com or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend