Locomotive Maintainer l Pilbara
Job no: 492410
Work type: Casual
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Job:
Mader are seeking Locomotive Maintainers with an electrical or mechanical background to join our Pilbara team on a ongoing rosters. This position will play a critical role in supporting our clients in the Pilbara with repairs and maintenance on various locomotives and other track machines.
- Top industry rates with pay reviews after 3 months
- Flexible rosters perfect for families or travel lovers
- Company ute supplied for our field service roles
- Advanced trade specific training
- Relocation assistance up to $20,000
- Gym and Private Health discounts
- Tool Insurance and discounts
- Salary Sacrificing
- Team leadership programs
- Mates of Mader referral bonuses
- Team building social events
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Mechanical or Electrical Trade
- Locomotive experience
- Australian working rights
- Forklift and Dogging/Rigging tickets highly desirable.
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- Strong focus and commitment to safety
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend