Job no: 492307
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
We are currently seeking AHS (Autonomous Haulage System) Technicians and Supervisors to join our HME Electrical division on various Automation project we have in the Pilbara.
Our AHS Technicians provide quality maintenance support to our clients, carrying out installations and diagnostics of Minestar and Modular Mining components.
This opportunity will progress your career within automation and act as a gateway to future automation projects across Australia and internationally.
- Top industry rates $$ up to $75
- Flexible rosters - lifestyle and family friendly
- Brand new ute for our field service roles
- Gym and private health discounts
- Tool Insurance and discounts
- Salary sacrificing
- Team leadership programs
- Years of service bonuses
- Mates of Mader referral bonuses
- Trade specialist training
- Relocation assistance up to $12K
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Paid quarantine periods and accommodation
Skills & Experience:
- Trade Qualified Auto or HV Electrician
- Prior experience in Autonomous mining
- Experience with Modular front-runner or CAT Minestar Technologies is desired
- A/C diagnostic experience is desired
- Valid manual driver's license
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong commitment to safety
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend