Job no: 492307
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
Mader are recruiting for AHS (Autonomous Haulage Systems) Technicians to help provide support to a number of clients operating autonomous trucks across the Pilbara. This includes servicing, troubleshooting, diagnostics and any onsite repairs required on the AHS fleet.
- Competitive industry rates
- Take control of your work/life balance with a flexible roster
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Job security and long-term career opportunities
- Opportunities to work across multiple mine sites in the Pilbara and Australia wide
- Employee incentives and fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing
- Relevant trade certificate - Electrical (Auto or High Voltage)
- Experience with Autonomous mining (Modular front-runner or Caterpillar Minestar Technologies)
- Heavy Earth moving Experience – CAT, Komatsu, Liebherr, Hitachi preferable
- Highly developed computer and software application skills, basic understanding of radio communications and field hardware
- Ability to understand schematic diagrams and fault analysis
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus on safety and quality
How to Apply:
Join our growing team today and apply via SEEK by clicking on the “Apply for this job” button above with your application.
Applicants are welcome to call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend