Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Job no: 492625
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are chasing hard working mechanics to come over to WA to fill high demands in work. We will pay you for your isolation period and provide accommodation or if you are looking for a sea change and are interested in moving to WA call Jess on 0488 111 490 to discuss relocation options.
Who are Mader?
In 15 years’ of operation, we’ve seen an adversity of climates, have overcome challenges, built lasting relationships and are continuing help shape the future of mining through a range of community initiatives and up-skilling of local work forces.
During our time, we have aligned ourselves with every major miner.With the current interstate bans, we are supporting our clients in every way possible to ensure their operations will continue to run efficiently and effectively. With our core workforce being based out of Western Australia, we will continue to keep the current demands of mining within Western Australia going.
What we are looking for :
- Australian or New Zealand Recognised Trade Qualification
- Previous proven experience on OEM equipment
- Mechanically sound aptitude with good attitude and work ethics with the ability to work in a high morale team environment
- Valid C Class Drivers Licence
- High Risk Licence
- Ability to Pass a DAS and Medical
What you are looking for :
- Super Paid on all Hours
- Flexible Rosters
- Long Term Stability
- Work on a Large Variety of Equipment
- Various Locations throughout WA’s Pilbara
Call Jess Shreeve on 0488 111 490 for a confidential discussion today.
Please APPLY NOW with an up to date resume.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend