High Voltage Electrician - Pilbara
Job no: 492590
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
Mader are looking for experienced High Voltage Electricians with mobile plant experience to join our Pilbara Ancillary division across various sites. Flexible rosters on offer are 2:1, 2:2, 4:2 and Field Service positions.
- Flexibly rosters to choose from
- Brand new field service utes for our field service positions
- Exposure working with Australia's leading mining companies
- Service a widening client base of more than 200 customers
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Employee benefits including $3000 referral schemes and salary sacrificing
Skills and Experience:
- Must have ‘A grade’ electrical license (Australian recognised)
- WA Electrical licenses
- High Voltage Switching Ticket desirable
- Experience working on CAT, Komatsu, Liebherr, Hitachi MEM equipment
- Valid C Class Driver License essential
- Strong focus on safety and quality
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend