Job no: 492442
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara, WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Job:
We are currently seeking experienced MEM Boilermakers for opportunities across the Pilbara, Goldfields and Perth Metro region. Prior experience in heavy duty mobile plant mining equipment - Buckets, trays & crack repairs is required.
Experience with a variety of welding wires including Hobart XLR8, 71-81 dual shield, 232 and 311 inner shield is essential.
These positions are FIFO from Perth and WA based candidates need only to apply.
- Starting rate of $55 p/h with review at 3 months
- Flexible rosters - lifestyle and family friendly
- Gym and Private Health discounts
- Tool Insurance and Salary Sacrificing
- Years of service bonus
- Team Leadership Program
- Mates of Mader referral bonus
- Regular team events
- Super paid on all hours worked
Skills & Experience:
- Australian Trade Qualified Boilermaker
- Experience working on Mobile Plant equipment is essential
- Current drivers license with HR desirable
- EWP, Forklift, Dogging/Rigging licenses desired
- Must have or consent to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to email@example.com or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend