Light Vehicle Mechanic
Job no: 492441
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
Mader are currently seeking light vehicle mechanics with mining site experience to come and join our Pilbara Ancillary division. This is a FIFO position from Perth to the Pilbara with multiple mine sites and rosters on offer.
- Flexibly rosters to choose from
- Up-skilling and professional development opportunities
- Job security and long-term career opportunities
- Opportunities to work across multiple mine sites across the Pilbara and Australia wide
- Employee benefits including $3000 referral schemes and salary sacrificing
Skills & Experience:
- Light Vehicle Trade Qualification (Australian recognised)
- Mine site experience is essential to be considered
- Road transport experience is highly desired
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosing skills
- Valid manual driver’s licence
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend