Serviceperson l Pilbara
Job no: 492308
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara, WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
We are currently seeking experienced Servicepersons to join our Pilbara operations on a 2:1 roster. We support over 50+ clients across the Pilbara so you'll never get sick of working on the same mine site. We offer flexible rosters, variety of sites and more opportunities to advance in your career then ever before!
- Starting rate of $45-55 p/h with pay a review at 3 months
- Flexible rosters - lifestyle and family friendly
- Gym and Private Health discounts
- Tool Insurance and Salary Sacrificing
- Years of service bonus
- Team Leadership Program
- Mates of Mader referral bonus
- Super paid on all hours worked
Skills & Experience:
- HR drivers licence is essential
- Minimum of 2 years mining experience
- Experience working on mobile plant equipment
- Forklift, EWP, Working at Heights highly desirable
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend