Job no: 492308
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara, WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
We are currently seeking experienced Servicepersons to join our Pilbara operations on a 2:1 roster. You will provide quality maintenance and support to our customers and carry out all aspects of servicing on a fleet of heavy earth-moving equipment.
- Flexibly rosters to choose from
- Exposure working with Australia's leading mining companies
- Service a widening client base of more than 200 customers
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Employee benefits including $3000 referral schemes and salary sacrificing
Skills & Experience:
- HR drivers licence is essential
- Minimum of 2 years mining experience
- Experience working on mobile plant equipment
- Forklift, EWP, Working at Heights highly desirable
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend