Job no: 492620
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Perth, Head Office
Categories: Human Resources
Since 2005 Mader Group has expanded rapidly and now deploys over 1,000 staff throughout the major mining regions of Australia & the world. The dedicated team at Mader deliver first class service through their extensive knowledge and experience within the industry and having passion and pride in their daily work.
The role is responsible for the successful provision of day to day administration on all matters related to Human Resources pertaining to the Mader Group and to support the Human Resources Coordinator and Human Resources Manager.
This role is based in Perth Airport with more specific tasks including the following:
- Be the first point of contact for queries directed to the HR team.
- Oversee the onboarding and integrity of employment records in company’s HRIS.
- Complete relevant HR reports on ad-hoc, weekly and monthly basis ensuring accurate information is internally sourced.
- Manage any documentation and personnel data in a strictly confidential manner.
- Provide professional customer service at all times, building strong relationships with Mader staff and field personnel.
- Backup support for the Human Resources Coordinator and Human Resources Manager as required.
- Facilitate internal HR processes and review seeking continuous improvement
- Offer and support retention ideas and initiatives
- Project work as directed.
- An ability to prioritise and work under pressure and to tight deadlines, while ensuring key deliverables are achieved.
- Can handle consistently changing workloads needs.
- Good time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Relevant qualifications in HR are desirable but not essential.
- Must be able to interact and develop rapport with key internal stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive salary package for the successful applicant.
- A diverse and engaging work environment providing both challenge and reward.
- A growth business with opportunity for advancement.
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career.
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
** Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today OR send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend