Recruitment Specialist - NSW
Job no: 492614
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Human Resources
Mader is a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the Mining industry throughout Australia and overseas!
Due to the growth of our operations, we are seeking a Recruitment Specialist to join our New South Wales team located in Maitland.
This role will see you manage the end to end internal recruitment of new employees to our projects across Australia.
Working as part of an established operations team, duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working with management to address their short and long term recruitment needs and strategies
- Managing external and internal advertising of opportunities across a range of platforms
- Resourcing - incl. Shortlisting, phone screening and scheduling of interviews
- Creating talent pools through a range recruitment methods
- Conducting all pre-employment checks and requirements
- Scheduling medicals and inductions
- Managing recruitment drives
What we are looking for:
- At least two years previous blue-collar recruitment experience
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Great communication skills
- PageUp CRM experience is advantageous but not essential
- Be driven, keen and not afraid to bring new ideas to the table!
We pride ourselves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through our strong team culture, dedication and skills within the industry. Since its establishment in 2005, Mader has expanded rapidly, now deploying more than 1,300 skilled tradespeople to a large variety of sites both here in Australia and Internationally.
For a confidential chat or more information, please contact Tracey Rowland on 0429 948 314 7 or apply today via Seek
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend