Trade Upgrade - Light Vehicle to HD Mechanic
Job no: 492601
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Perth, Workshop, Maddington, WA - Pilbara, WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
- Are you a Light Vehicle Mechanic that wants to become a Heavy Diesel Mechanic?
- Are you stuck in Perth and can't get a foot in the mining industry?
- Do you want to earn 100k+ whilst up-skilling?
Mader are seeking expression of interests for Light Vehicle Mechanics that are wanting to kick-start their mining career. You will be given the opportunity to up-skill to a Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic while working alongside some of the biggest players within the mining industry today.
Successful candidates will need:
- To have completed a Cert III & Trade Cert in Light Vehicle Mechanics
- Minimum of 3 years post trade experience
- A committed and driven attitude and strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work on various sites/rosters
- Previous exposure to heavy machinery and site experience is advantageous but not essential
- Strong attitude towards safety with a thorough understanding of the industry standards and expectations
- An 18 month program that consists of classroom based learning and on-the-job training
- Full time, Fixed-term contract
- A long term career path within the mining industry – see where Mader can take you!
All applicants will be required to participate in a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol screening and national police clearance.
To apply, please hit the link below and submit a recent resume!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend