High Voltage Electrician - Mobile Plant
Job no: 492590
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader is a leading contracting company that has quickly forged a reputation in the industry as the specialists in mobile equipment support. Winner of the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year award (Future of Mining), we work across the globe, deploying over 1000 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
Mader is seeking highly skilled High Voltage Electricians with experience working on Mobile plant equipment. Opportunities exist for work in Western Australia and roster's vary from client to client.
- General maintenance, repairs and trouble-shooting of electronics
- Diagnosis of and systematic fault finding
- Breakdown and call-out provisions
- Auto Electrical Rewiring
Skills and Experience
- Electrical Trade Certificate (Australian recognised)
- Valid State Electrical licenses
- High Voltage Switching Ticket
- Experience on OEM equipment such Komatsu and Bucyrus
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for completing tasks within specified time frames
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Valid C Class Manual Driver's License
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Brand new field service company utes
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
- See our Employment page for more info on all the great company benefits we offer https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Applicants are welcome to call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Come and join our growing team today, with a business who values its people!
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend