Maintenance Planner - Expressions of Interest
Job no: 492589
Work type: Casual
Location: International - Mauritania, Africa
Categories: Technical Training & Engineering
Our Company – Your role:
Mader International is a leading supplier of hands on Technical Advisers, Trainers and mining industry specialists to the International mining industry. Our vision is to create a point of difference within the expatriate skilled labour market through sound ethics and positive action.
Our services currently expand throughout Africa, Asia and South America and include (but not limited to):
- Specialist repair and maintenance of mining and civil equipment
- Maintenance consulting services for clients operating Heavy Mining Equipment
- Technical training and coaching services for mining companies in developing regions
- Technical support services for mining and civil clients
As a result of growth and demand, we are actively looking for a Maintenance Planner with strong knowledge of Pronto for a short-term assignment in West Africa.
As this is initially a short-term assignment commencing immediately, we are seeking expressions of interest from experienced candidates who can make themselves available at short notice.
In this role, you will:
- Assess client fleet of approximately 300 pieces of heavy mobile equipment.
- Review existing maintenance system.
- Set up and implement Pronto.
- Advise on strategy and action plan moving forward in order to bring mobile equipment maintenance to highest possible standard.
- Short and long term planning, procurement, scheduling.
Our Criteria – Your Skills:
- Australian recognized Heavy Diesel Mechanic Trade Certificate or a degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a mining environment;
- An advanced understanding and operational knowledge of Pronto;
- Expatriate work experience;
- Experience in mobile equipment performance analysis;
- Solid knowledge of planning and scheduling as well as Work Management process;
- Well-developed communication and clerical skills;
Please be aware that total net earnings per year may vary depending on your individual residency status. Mader International recommends you seek international taxation advice.
Advertised: W. Central Africa Standard Time
Applications close: W. Central Africa Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend