Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic - Drill Fitter
Job no: 492585
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Southwest
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are recruiting!
We are looking for keen and committed Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to put on a Mader shirt, join the team and represent our brand and company in a flexible role, tailored to suit you.
We have a customer in the South West region of WA who requires skilled labour support. We are one of the largest contractors within Australia and have built our reputation on providing quality work in a professional and timely manner. The role is drive in drive out and the successful applicants will have long term ongoing employment within the business.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with exploration, blast whole or underground drills and support equipment.
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognised Trade Certificate
- Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH (desirable)
- All candidates must be able to supply a valid driver's licence, a recent National Police Clearance (less than 3-months old) and have the ability to pass pre-employment medicals and drug/alcohol screening
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
See our Employment page for more info on all the great company benefits we offer https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment
Mader is a leading contracting company that has quickly forged a reputation in the industry as the specialists in mobile equipment support. Winner of the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year award (Future of Mining), we work across the globe, deploying over 1300 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
Applicants are welcome to call Marvin on 0447 550 252 , we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend