Mobile Plant Auto Electrician - Expat in Africa - Earn over $250K per year
Job no: 492584
Work type: Casual
Location: International - Zambia, Africa
Categories: Technical Training & Engineering
Mader International is a leading supplier of Technical Advisors and Trainers to the international mining industry. Our vision is to create a point of difference in the expatriate skilled labour market through sound ethics and positive action.
We are seeking expressions of interest from motivated individuals for various upcoming Mobile Plant Auto Electrician positions across Africa. These are excellent opportunities offering global industry leading rates paid in USD, whilst traveling the globe and working with world-class clients and different cultures.
Specifically, we are looking for individuals who have proven knowledge and experience working on an array of heavy mobile equipment and drills. Work experience for OEM is desirable and will be highly regarded.
What you can expect in these roles:
- Coaching, mentoring and transfer of knowledge to national staff.
- Providing maintenance services on various makes and models of heavy mobile equipment.
- Hands on supervision/advising/coaching, leading by example to ensure quality learning and improved efficiency takes place in an environment of diverse culture and language.
- Assess machinery and deliver detailed recommendations for improvement.
- Long roster rotations e.g. 6/2, 6/3, 8/4 etc.
- Paid in USD.
- Point of hire can be anywhere in the world.
- Paid travel time.
- Earn over AUD $250K per annum.
What we need from you:
- Australian Recognized Auto Electrical Trade certificate.
- Specific demonstrated knowledge for diagnosis and repair of heavy mobile equipment;
- Experience working for OEM desirable;
- Excellent diagnostic skills and schematic knowledge;
- Certificate in Training & Assessing desirable;
- Dedicated to quality customer service delivery and work output;
- Ability to lead by example and transfer knowledge effectively amongst a variety of skill levels and cultures;
- Ensuring commitment to safety is prioritised and embraced in every situation;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Positive and mature mindset with the ability to be patient and work in a team environment.
Applicants may be required to work within Mader Group’s Australian operations prior to transferring to the International side of the business.
If you believe that you have the skills, experience and qualifications to be successful in this role, please express your interest now by applying online or emailing your CV directly to email@example.com
Please be aware that total net earnings per year may vary depending on your individual residency status. Mader International recommends you seek international taxation advice.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend