Human Resources Coordinator
Job no: 492580
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Perth, Head Office
Categories: Human Resources
Since 2005 Mader Group has expanded rapidly and now deploys over 1,000 staff throughout the major mining regions of Australia & the world. The dedicated team at Mader deliver first class service through their extensive knowledge and experience within the industry and having passion and pride in their daily work.
Reporting to the HRM, this role will see you taking responsibility for the coordination and implementation of HR activities within our Australian and International operations with continuous involvement in Projects that improve our growing business.
This role is based in Perth Airport with interstate and intrastate travel a requirement .
- Solution of HR/ER events to our managers and coordinators and 1,100 staff,
- Ensuring business compliance and preparation for relevant legislation including FWA, Immigration and EEO,
- Enable management teams and Coordinators to work on HR issues within the business through the provision of understood tools and processes,
- Provide accurate and timely HR information to internal stakeholders on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Project work as required to be implemented across a broad geographical area in areas such as onboarding, training, retention and performance management,
- Provide support to other members of the HR and management team as required.
- An ability to prioritise and work under pressure and to tight deadlines, while ensuring key deliverables are achieved,
- Can handle consistently changing workloads needs,
- Demonstrated HR/ER experience in similar industry,
- Experience with HRIS,
- Good time management and problem-solving skills,
- Possess relevant qualifications and a desired minimum of 5 years similar experience preferably in the mining or contracting sectors,
- Must be able to interact and develop rapport with key internal stakeholders to influence best outcomes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive salary package for the successful applicant
- A diverse and engaging work environment providing both challenge and reward
- A growth business with opportunity for advancement
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
** Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today OR send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org **
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend