Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic - Rostered Maintenance
Job no: 492575
Work type: Casual
Location: Queensland - Mackay, Queensland - Bowen Basin
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are recruiting!
We are looking for keen and committed Diesel Mechanics to put on a Mader shirt, join the site support team on a 7:7 roster and represent our brand and company in a role, tailored to suit you.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance on heavy mobile equipment to OEM standards and specifications
- Perform diagnostic tasks in a workshop to a large variety of equipment
- Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain good customer relationships
- Comply with Mader and customer safety requirements
- Perform all duties with a high level of professionalism at all times
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in a mobile plant maintenance environment
- Diagnostic capabilities on CAT, Liebherr, Komatsu and Hitachi mining equipment
- Commitment to continual improvement and promotion of safety standards in the workplace
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate for Heavy Mobile Plant or equivalent
- C class drivers licence and relevant RII’s
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
See our Employment page for more info on all the great company benefits we offer https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment
Mader is a leading contracting company that has quickly forged a reputation in the industry as the specialists in mobile equipment support. Winner of the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year award (Future of Mining), we work across the globe, deploying over 1300 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
Applicants are welcome to call Tracey on 07 3059 6140, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend