Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Job no: 492570
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are recruiting!
We are looking for keen and committed Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic to put on a Mader shirt, join the team and represent our brand and company in a flexible role, tailored to suit you.
Calling on Mechanics who are looking to gain further experience in the mining industry!
- Maintenance of site specific machinery
- Completing time-sheets, safety documentation and paperwork as required
- Reporting daily activities to site supervisor
- Liaising with Mader coordinator in a proactive manner
Skills and Experience
- Mine site experience on large Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Atlas and Leibherr machinery
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate for Heavy Mobile Plant
- National Police Clearance
- Current HRWL – FL, DG, WA (desirable)
- Sharp troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Proven track record that demonstrates a healthy respect and promotion of safety standards in the workplace
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
See our Employment page for more info on all the great company benefits we offer https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment
Mader is a leading contracting company that has quickly forged a reputation in the industry as the specialists in mobile equipment support. Winner of the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year award (Future of Mining), we work across the globe, deploying over 1300 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
Applicants are welcome to call Brooke on 0439 217 115 , we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend