Mader International is a leading supplier of Technical Advisors and Trainers to the international mining industry. Our vision is to create a point of difference in the expatriate skilled labour market through sound ethics and positive action.
Mader International, whose head office is based in Hong Kong, was founded by a group of management professionals with extensive experience in the Western Australian mining region. The company is part of the Mader Group, providing Specialist People Services to developing regions of the international mining industry.
We are seeking interest from motivated individuals for a High Voltage Electrician role in Zambia. This is an excellent opportunity offering global industry leading rates, whilst traveling the globe and working with world-class clients and different cultures.
Specifically, we are looking for individuals who have knowledge of Hitachi EH4500 dump trucks with Siemens drive systems experience, and are available to start work as soon as possible.
What you can expect in the role:
• Coaching, mentoring and transfer of knowledge to national staff;
• Providing maintenance services on Electric Drive Hitachi dump trucks;
• Performing diagnostic evaluations on Electric Drive Hitachi Trucks;
• Performing quality service, maintenance and fault finding diagnostics.
We are seeking:
• Relevant High Voltage Electrician trade qualifications;
• Specific demonstrated knowledge for diagnosis and repair of electric drive dump trucks;
• Previous technical exposure to Siemens drive systems;
• Demonstrated experience and solid understanding of mining equipment maintenance;
• Dedicated to quality customer service delivery and work output;
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety and be proactive in reducing hazards;
• Ability to lead by example and transfer knowledge effectively amongst a variety of skill levels and cultures;
• Strong commitment to follow and endorse safety and quality policies and procedures;
• Ensuring commitment to safety is prioritised and embraced in every situation;
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Positive and mature mindset that can work in a team environment.
Applicants must be committed to work in Africa and to making improvements to customer’s operations while coaching local workers.
If you believe that you have the skills, experience and qualifications to be successful in this role, please apply now.
Please be aware that total net earnings per year may vary depending on your individual residency status. Mader International recommends you seek international taxation advice.